Apply For A Bellflower Marriage License

We are planning to get married in Bellflower, California. Where do we submit our application for a marriage license?

You can submit your application for a marriage license at any branch location of the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk’s office. The closest location to the city of Bellflower is the branch office headquarters in Norwalk, California. It is located at 12400 Imperial Highway, Norwalk, California 90650. The office phone number to call with questions about marriage licenses is (562) 462-2137. The office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, but all marriage license applications must be submitted before 4 p.m. Marriage license applications are available in the office the day that you apply or online at Bellflower Marriage License.

Remember that both of you will need to go together to the Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk’s office to apply. Plan on waiting about an hour for your marriage license application to be processed.

What requirements will we need to satisfy to get a marriage license in Bellflower?

Both of you need to be at least 18 years old, and you cannot be married to anyone else. Be prepared to present a valid government-issued I.D. such as a driver’s license or passport to verify your age and identity.

Do we need to get blood tests to apply for a marriage license in Bellflower?

No, you do not need to get blood tests to apply for a marriage license in Los Angeles County. Blood test results are not a requirement for marriage licenses in the state of California.

Do we need to be Bellflower residents?

No, you do not need to be Bellflower residents to apply for a marriage license. Residency is not a requirement for marriage licenses in Los Angeles County.

How long will our Los Angeles County marriage license be valid?

Los Angeles County marriage licenses are valid for a period of 90 days.

How much will we be charged for a marriage license in Bellflower, California?

You will be charged a fee of $90 for a regular marriage license, or $85 if you apply for a confidential marriage license. You may pay with cash, check, money order, or credit/debit card. Checks must be made out to the Registrar-Recorder County Clerk (or RRCC).

Who can we choose to perform our wedding ceremony?

You can choose anyone who is legally authorized to perform wedding ceremonies in the state of California. Rabbis, ministers, and priests over the age of 18 from any religious denomination are authorized, as well as judges, commissioners, and assistant commissioners of a California judicial court. You could even be married by a current mayor. Los Angeles County also has a Deputy Commissioner for a Day program that authorizes laymen to perform a wedding ceremony for a friend or relative. To learn more about the Los Angeles County Deputy Commissioner for a Day program, visit Los Angeles County Marriage License.

What if we decide that we want to have a civil ceremony?

At the Norwalk office of the Los Angeles County Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk’s office there is actually a wedding chapel. You can request a civil ceremony as long as you have already been issued your marriage license. You will need to provide one or more witnesses and there is a $25 fee. The Norwalk office also provides a civil ceremony volunteer program. To learn more about this program, visit Bellflower Marriage License.

Where are marriage certificates for Bellflower, California issued?

Marriage certificates for Bellflower, California are issued by the Los Angeles Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk’s office and are ready about two weeks after the signed marriage license has been recorded in the public records.


Alameda Alhambra Anaheim
Antioch Apple Valley Arcadia
Bakersfield Baldwin Park Bellflower
Berkeley Buena Park Burbank
Camarillo Carlsbad Carson
Cerritos Chico Chino
Chino Hills Chula Vista Citrus Heights
Clovis Compton Concord
Corona Costa Mesa Cupertino
Daly City Davis Diamond Bar
Downey El Cajon El Monte
Encinitas Escondido Fairfield
Folsom Fontana Fountain Valley
Fremont Fresno Fullerton
Garden Grove Gardena Glendale
Hawthorne Hayward Hemet
Hesperia Huntington Beach Huntington Park
Inglewood Irvine La Habra
La Mesa Laguna Niguel Lake Forest
Lakewood Lancaster Livermore
Lodi Long Beach Los Angeles
Lynwood Merced Milpitas
Mission Viejo Modesto Montebello
Monterey Park Moreno Valley Mountain View
Napa National City Newport Beach
Norwalk Oakland Oceanside
Ontario Orange Oxnard
Palmdale Palo Alto Paramount
Pasadena Petaluma Pico Rivera
Pittsburg Pleasanton Pomona
Rancho Cucamonga Redding Redlands
Redondo Beach Redwood City Rialto
Richmond Riverside Rosemead
Roseville Sacramento Salinas
San Bernardino San Buenaventura (Ventura) San Diego
San Francisco San Jose San Leandro
San Marcos San Mateo San Rafael
Santa Ana Santa Barbara Santa Clara
Santa Clarita Santa Cruz Santa Maria
Santa Monica Santa Rosa Santee
Simi Valley South Gate South San Francisco
Stockton Sunnyvale Temecula
Thousand Oaks Torrance Tracy
Turlock Tustin Union City
Upland Vacaville Vallejo
Victorville Visalia Vista
Walnut Creek West Covina Westminster
Whittier Yorba Linda

Search by State

To find more information about a business license in your state choose the state below.

Alabama Kentucky North Dakota
Alaska Louisiana Ohio
Arizona Maine Oklahoma
Arkansas Maryland Oregon
California Massachusetts Pennsylvania
Colorado Michigan Rhode Island
Connecticut Minnesota South Carolina
DC Mississippi South Dakota
Delaware Missouri Tennessee
Florida Montana Texas
Georgia Nebraska Utah
Hawaii Nevada Vermont
Idaho New Hampshire Virginia
Illinois New Jersey Washington
Indiana New Mexico West Virginia
Iowa New York Wisconsin
Kansas North Carolina Wyoming

This site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal, financial or tax advise. The information on this site should not be relied upon as an official source of information and should be independently verified.


Related Articles

Do You Like This Content?