How can I find information about business licenses in Milford, Connecticut?
To find information on obtaining a business license in the city of Milford, you will need to contact the Department of Economic and Community Development at (203) 783-3230 to discuss business licensure, to develop a business plan and to receive assistance in selecting the best location for your business. The office is located at 70 West River Street in Milford.
What information is necessary to complete my Milford business license application?
Most business license applications in Milford, CT require the following information, though you may need to review the business license application and gather the appropriate information. Contact the Milford Department of Economic and Community Development if you have any questions.
- Applicant’s name
- Applicant’s address and contact phone number
- Applicant’s social security number and valid driver’s license number
- Description of business activities
- Federal employer’s ID number
- State tax ID number
- Business location address
- Business mailing address
- All phone numbers associated with business
- Signature to verify that all information is complete and accurate
- Information regarding any criminal convictions the applicant has incurred
- Ownership type (individual, corporate, partnership, LLC/LLP)
I still need information about Milford business licenses. Who do I contact?
Your first point of contact while in the process of opening your business should be the Department of Economic and Community Development, either in person at 70 West River Street in Milford or by calling them at (203) 783-3230. You may also want to bookmark the City of Milford website for future reference regarding your business licensure.
Disclaimer: This site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal, financial or tax advise. The information on this site should not be relied upon as an official source of information and should be independently verified.