Apply For A Business License Lakewood, Washington
What is required for a Lakewood business license?
Lakewood complies with the State of Washington concerning the need for completing the Master Business License Application and receiving the Unified Business Identifier (UBI) tax number before a business can apply for the Lakewood General Business License.
The licensing process in general takes 10 business days. Some businesses may require other fees and requirements. Click on the link if this is applicable to your business.
What much are the license fees?
The licenses expire at the end of the calendar year. To avoid a 100% late fee, your business license must be renewed by the end of February. Here are the costs of the licenses:
- Master Application fee is $15
- Lakewood General Business License fee is $45
What information is required for the Lakewood application?
You will need to have the following:
- State of Washington Unified Business Identifier (UBI) number
- Name of business and contact information for owners, partners, and corporate officers
- Number of full-time and part-time employees
- Square footage of business
- Start of business date
- FEIN number
- Contractor’s license number if applicable
- Description of business activity
- Name of previous business location business if applicable
- Emergency contact information
- List of any regulatory licenses and numbers your business is required to have
- Non-profit businesses must provide IRS 501 c (3,4) registration number
Where do I apply for the business license?
You can either apply through the mail or in person. The Community Development Department office at City Hall is located on the second floor. The address is:
Community Development Department
6000 Main Street SW
Lakewood, WA 98499
Phone: (253) 512-2261
Fax: (253) 512-2268
Click the link to your city below to apply for a business license
There has never been a better time to get a degree. Even top Universities across the U.S. have joined the movement that’s allowing millions to get an education online. Business degrees are the perfect stepping stone for building a career, increasing earning potential, and ultimately growing your business.
Find out how to improve your knowledge and increase your earning potential by getting an online business degree. Click here to find the program that’s right for you.
Search by State
To find more information about a business license in your state choose the state below.
This site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal, financial or tax advise. The information on this site should not be relied upon as an official source of information and should be independently verified.